Pages

Friday, July 5, 2013

Jobs jobs jobs!

Sorry I haven’t been able to post as regularly as I was! I had gotten a job and that completely threw me off. I’ve since left that job.  However I’ve started a new one! One that I know well, since I’ve worked for this company before doing the exact job I was just hired to do. 

As to why I quit the other one? It was a horrible fit for me. I don’t “fit” well with fast food. Some do, and that’s awesome. But me?  Nope! That incredible fast pace is too fast for me. And since I was working lunch rush almost every day – it was very little down time.

With my new job, I’m able to work at a pace that is more comfortable for me.  This is a job I know I can stick with long term. The only reason I didn’t stick with them before was because there was that opportunity that made it so I could stay home with my kids when we moved a year ago.  Now my stay at home mom days are done, but that’s okay! I’m willing to do what it takes to help make sure we survive. If that means I work, then that’s what I’ll do!


More posts will be coming, with recipes and other stuff! Be on the look out!

No comments:

Post a Comment