Pages

Friday, June 7, 2013

Chicken Teriyaki Recipe


Teriyaki is one of those things I didn't realize had pineapple in it, and once I realized it would have to be “off limits” I admit I was sad – teriyaki jerky is a favorite of mine!  So, this is another alternative that I’ve found works well!

Chicken Teriyaki
  • 1lb boneless skinless chicken, cut into strips, cubes, or slices (whatever you like)
  • 1c chicken broth
  • 1/2c soy sauce
  • 1/3c brown sugar
  • 3 garlic cloves, minced
To have as a freezer meal option, put everything in a labeled gallon size freezer bag. Lay flat to freeze, upright to store.  Night before, put it in the fridge to thaw.

To cook this, cook on low 6-8hrs. Serve with rice, veggie of choice, and a salad.

Of course the sauce could be used for any type of meat you want to marinate and give that teriyaki flavor to as well!  Perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment