Pages

Friday, May 31, 2013

Mediterranean Pork Chops Recipe


I haven’t made these in awhile, but they are so good! I just had to share the recipe. Recipe makes enough for two meals, make one right away, and freeze the other. Or, freeze them both!

Mediterranean Pork Chops
  • 1/4c olive oil
  • 2c chicken broth
  • 4 cloves of garlic
  • 2T paprika
  • 2T poultry seasoning
  • 2t dried oregano
  • 2t dried basil
  • 6-8 thick cut pork chops
Label 2 gallon sized bags, and split the ingredients between them. Remove air, lay flat to freeze. Put upright to store.

Cook on low for 8hrs. Serve with salad and rice. The sauce is really good with rice!

To save money on the pork chops, what I had on hand for these were thick cut chops I cut myself – from a whole boneless loin.  I buy a few whole loins when they are on sale and do various things with them.  I always cut some roasts, chops, and I cube up some too. Then prep for meals and freeze.

No comments:

Post a Comment